HypnoCoaching = Hypnotherapy + Coaching
Hypnotherapy and Coaching complement each other, together providing a more comprehensive and integrated approach that helps you go deeper and make real changes that “stick”.
How many times have you tried to implement a positive change in your life (“I’m going to start going to the gym, for REAL this time…”), only to find that 2 weeks later you’ve fallen off the wagon? This is where HypnoCoaching can provide more powerful results.
Coaching engages your conscious, cognitive mind by increasing awareness and mobilizing action plans.
Hypnotherapy anchors in more sustainable and synergistic changes by enlisting the subconscious mind, where beliefs and habits are formed.
It’s a multi-dimensional approach that helps you make meaningful shifts in a way that is uniquely designed to fit you.
We start with your INNER EVOLUTION.
- You discover how destructive beliefs and obstacles got formed in the first place, and determine what to do with them once you uncover the source.
- You move through indecision, untangle fear, question limitations, reframe damaging thoughts, and release old patterns that no longer serve you.
- You activate self-healing and reinforce your relationship with your inner knowing.
- You get back in touch with who you are in essence; your values, talents, and desires
Next we dive into your OUTER IMPACT: integrating and anchoring in the results of your inner work.
- You begin to make more intentional choices about setting up your life so that it FILLS you up instead of sucking you dry
- You explore new possibilities and take more chances on creating what you really want
- You become more resilient and able to face curveballs with courage
- You feel more nourished, satisfied, and capable
- You are in a better position to share your gifts and launch your own true, meaningful work
We can work together via One-On-One Sessions available in-person in San Diego or via Skype, Google+, or Phone.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is just one of many tools available to help us with self-healing and personal growth. Hypnosis is a normal, natural state…similar to daydreaming or reading a book; things that we do all the time. It’s a technique that helps you achieve focused inner attention and concentration. In this space, you can more easily bypass the conscious, logical mind (the part of you that’s always judging, analyzing, etc.), so that you can tap into the subconscious mind.
How does Hypnotherapy create results?
Hypnotherapy helps create the quickest change by focusing our minds on what we want, and communicating that to the subconscious in a way that it understands and responds to naturally. For any change to be sustainable, it has to be made on the unconscious level. However, hypnotherapy is not a cure-all; it’s a catalyst for change.
What happens during a session?
The experience can be similar to a meditation or visualization process, which helps you to get into a relaxed state. I make “suggestions” that will be supportive of the goals or outcome you desire. Suggestion is just a way of reaching the subconscious mind (otherwise known as your core self, your inner knowing). It is here that you can create and reinforce more positive new beliefs and patterns.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is an exploration of your deepest values, what you want, and how to get there. It is practical, spiritual, and emotional… all at the same time.
- A coach helps unearth your brilliance by listening carefully, encouraging kick-ass epiphanies to show up, and supporting you in creating real, lasting movement.
- You identify the things in your life that are profoundly resonant and magnetic. Then find ways to multiply them.
- You clarify which things in your life are depleting and draining you. Then find ways to eliminate them.
- Coaching helps you design do-able and satisfying action plans, re-focus your energy, create more momentum, resolve confusion, and helps you develop new strategies for handling roadblocks.
You will be challenged to think differently, reach deeper, get to the root of the issue, and do the work.
Coaching is a powerful way to accelerate your inner evolution and untether your potential.
Common issues HypnoCoaching is used for
- Career Courage: help with career transitions, or starting your own business
- Personal Growth: expand your intuition, life balance, self improvement, increase motivation, remove creative blocks
- Emotional Balance: deal with grief, relationship issues, forgiveness, release traumatic events, clear blocks, integrate more positive ways of interacting with yourself and with others
- Health and Well-Being: become more comfortable with medical and dental procedures, prepare for surgery and childbirth, manage pain, relieve tension headaches and migraines, lower your blood pressure, soothe chemotherapy side effects, improve sleep
- Performance, Concentration,Memory: in business, school, or sports
- Self-Confidence: reduce anxiety and stress, boost self-esteem, combat doubt and indecision
- Release Fears: of flying, needles, public speaking, recurring nightmares, and fear around significant life changes
I am not a licensed therapist nor a licensed medical professional. If you need assistance with an issue that I am not qualified to help you with, I will be happy to provide you with appropriate referrals.